Trinity UCC sends out a weekly newsletter every Thursday containing events and announcements from the church. Submission deadline for articles is 2:30 pm every Wednesday. Submit articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request an email copy of the LINK, contact the church office: 330-334-2536, email email@example.com or click the link below.
For Sunday Worship at Trinity UCC starting: May 9, 2021
- If you don’t feel good – STAY HOME.
- Please enter the building through the parking lot doors. The front doors will remain locked from the outside.
- Masks will be mandatory for attending worship. Please have your mask on (covering nose and mouth) before entering the church. If you do not have a mask, a limited supply will be available at the entryway to be picked up.
- Temperatures will be checked at the parking lot door with an infrared thermometer. Those with temperatures over 100.4 will be asked to return home for their own safety and for the safety of others.
- Please use hand sanitizer on your way into the building. Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance as well as bottles of sanitizer throughout the church. We invite you to bring your own as well.
- Please keep in mind there can be no hugging, handshaking, or congregating in the church. We ask that you proceed to the sanctuary to find your seat upon your arrival. Ushers will guide you to an available pew to allow for appropriate distancing. Households/families will be sat together to maximize space.
- A number of elements within our worship experience will be changed for the time being.
- Bulletins will be available to pick up on your way into the sanctuary. We ask that you take your bulletin with you when you leave and dispose of it properly at your homes.
- There will be no congregational singing of hymns or responses. Through singing, the coronavirus has the potential to spread in respiratory aerosols, which may linger in the air, floating farther than the six feet commonly prescribed for social distancing.
- During our “Passing the Peace of Christ,” you will be asked to remain in your pew and share the peace through waving to the church family around you.
- Offering Plates will not be passed. An offering box will be positioned at the entrance to the sanctuary. Please drop your offering in the box when entering or exiting the sanctuary. We invite you to continue mailing in your offering or give online. See our website at www.ucctrinity.com
- Nursery care will not be provided, and the nursery will be closed.
- Our family gathering room (the library) will be closed.
- At the end of the service you will be invited to exit the sanctuary one row at a time (similar to weddings). We ask that you proceed to the church exit and not to linger in the narthex or hallways. There will not be a coffee hour for the foreseeable future.
- Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to the day when we can toss these rules out and get back to our “normal” activities. We will keep you up to date on any changes in protocol in the future.