Trinity UCC sends out a weekly newsletter every Thursday containing events and announcements from the church. Submission deadline for articles is 2:30 pm every Wednesday. Submit articles to email@example.com.
To request an email copy of the LINK, contact the church office: 330-334-2536, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.
Covid 19 Protocols in Place For When We Return to In-person Worship Services:
- If you don’t feel good- STAY HOME. Even if you have been vaccinated, if you are running a fever or have any common symptoms of COVID, please stay home. We will continue to broadcast our worship live on our YouTube channel each Sunday.
- Please enter the building through the parking lot doors. The front doors will remain locked from the outside.
- Masks will be mandatory for attending worship. Please have your mask on (covering nose and mouth) before entering the church. If you do not have a mask, a limited supply will be available at the entryway to be picked up.
- Temperatures will be checked at the parking lot door with an infrared thermometer. Those with temperatures over 100.4 will be asked to return home for their own safety and for the safety of others.
- Please use hand sanitizer on your way into the building. Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance as well as bottles of sanitizer throughout the church. We invite you to bring your own as well.
- Please keep in mind there can be no hugging, handshaking, or congregating in the church. We ask that you proceed to the sanctuary to find your seat upon your arrival. Ushers will guide you to an available pew.
- We ask that you enter the pews from the center aisle as you able. When entering the pew, please enter and continue to the end of the pew so others do not have to go around you.
- We ask that only households/families sit together. Every other pew in the sanctuary will be closed off and the balcony will not be available. Ushers will assist with seating to help maintain the appropriate social distancing between family groups.
- A number of elements within our worship experience will be changed for the time being.
- Bulletins will be available to pick up on your way into the sanctuary. We ask that you take your bulletin with you when you leave and dispose of it properly at your homes.
- There will be no congregational singing of hymns or responses. The choir will not be sharing “live” as well. Through singing, the coronavirus has the potential to spread in respiratory aerosols, which may linger in the air, floating farther than the six feet commonly prescribed for social distancing.
- We will not be “Passing the Peace of Christ.”
- Offering plates will not be passed. An offering box will be positioned at the entrance to the sanctuary. Please drop your offering in the box when entering or exiting the sanctuary. We invite you to continue mailing in your offering or give online. See our website at www.ucctrinity.com.
- Nursery care will not be provided, and the nursery will be closed.
- Our family gathering room (the library) will be closed.
- At the end of service you will be invited to exit the sanctuary one row at a time (similar to weddings and funerals). We ask that you proceed to the church exit and not to linger in the narthex or hallways. There will not be a coffee hour for the foreseeable future.
- Restrooms will be available. We ask that only persons from the same household be in the restrooms at one time. Wipes will be available in the restrooms if you feel the need to sanitize any surfaces.
- Not all areas of the church will be made available. Please do not enter the areas that are closed off. This will allow us to focus our sanitizing after worship and throughout the week on the main areas of our building.
- Anyone unwilling to comply to help keep everyone safe will be asked to worship with us from home.