Trinity UCC sends out a weekly newsletter every Thursday containing events and announcements from the church. Submission deadline for articles is 2:30 pm every Wednesday. Submit articles to email@example.com.
To request an email copy of the LINK, contact the church office: 330-334-2536, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.
Protocols for In-Person Worship at Trinity UCC
- If you don’t feel good – please stay home – and worship with us online.
- Masks are no longer mandatory. We do invite those who are not yet vaccinated or not yet comfortable to go without a mask to feel free and wear one. No one will be shamed for wearing a mask. We want everyone here and comfortable.
- Our hand sanitizers will remain in place. Please use hand sanitizer on your way into the building.
- Please be conscious of hugging, handshaking, or congregating in the church. Not everyone is quite ready to be back to normal and we want to respect that.
- A number of elements within our worship experience are still being modified for the time being.
- During our “Passing the Peace of Christ,” we ask that you continue to be respectful of the personal space of those around you. Not everyone is quite ready to give handshakes and hugs. This also applies to our “benediction song.”
- Offering Plates will not be passed. An offering box will be positioned in the narthex. Please drop your offering in the box as you make your way in or out of worship. We invite you to continue mailing in your offering or give online. See our website at www.ucctrinity.com
- The nursery will be open and available for anyone in need – without staff. We do not yet have a schedule for staffing.
- Our family room (the library) will also be open and available. The worship service audio will be broadcast to the room. We are working on a live video feed to be implemented soon.
- Thank you for your continued cooperation. We look forward to the day when we can toss these rules out and get back to our “normal” activities. We will keep you up to date on any changes in protocol in the future.